Thursday, June 23, 2011

... and the Wedding Season has Begun!

The wedding season is in full swing! I LOVE this time of year.... I get to work with so many wonderful brides.

I am preparing for a wedding this Saturday and am looking forward to seeing everything all pulled together. I can't wait to share with you all of the photos and small details that the mother of the bride is making all by hand! Here is the location, Grace Vineyards: 



I am also working with another fabulous bride for a Downtown Sacramento wedding at The Citizen Hotel: 

                                                 
... and this is why I L-O-V-E what I do! You couldn't ask for two more dramatically different venues. A countryside wedding at a vineyard and a modern wedding downtown. It is so much fun to work with the brides and grooms and customize the flowers and decor to THEIR personality. I don't believe in having 2-3 wedding booked per weekend, I limit the number of weddings to only 2 per month to ensure top quality. If you are looking for a passionate and detailed florist, give me a call I would love to do a free consultation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment